Amazon Banner

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Almost as bad as doing taxes!

I have fallen way behind in logging my workouts to the Presidents Fitness Challenge website.  Tonight I was going to catch up instead of doing our taxes-yeah it was that bad.  Well, sometimes the site lets you make late entries for only two weeks back.  No big deal, but I had missed logging many previous workouts.  So I tested the website-entering a day in February I hadn't entered even my "walking around" steps.  Hallelujah (sort of) it let me log entries.  Good news for my progress to my first Presidents Fitness Award but bad news as I then tried to catch all the way up.

So that took longer than expected, but I am closing in on the bronze award.  I have just over 6600 points remaining, which seems like a lot, but just daily and household activities add up to nearly 1000 points a week.  If I can actually string together some workouts, Bronze is a done deal.

Well, now for the other essential part of a fitness/wellness plan: REST!  Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment