Amazon Banner

Friday, February 28, 2014

A Big Day for the Blogs!

My three blogs will pass 10,000 hits in total today! Sure, there are some blogs that get that many hits a day, but this is a milestone so I’m going to observe it. After 6 years of rarely posting, finding a “voice”for my blogs, learning rudimentary search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and even starting to post YouTube videos, these blogs are “real” blogs, not just one or two posts.
I’ve learned the discipline working writers talk about is all too true, and the advice about capturing ideas when you have them. One of the interesting side projects is that I am also publishing stock analysis articles on Seeking Alpha-which both improves my writing, my stock analysis, and hopefully my investment returns!

I’ll post a belated “Thursday Thought” later today-yep, reminded again on writing discipline! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment