Amazon Banner

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Update on Presidential Fitness Champion Challenge

Wow, just logged in to my Presidential Fitness Champion account and realized I haven't logged anything since October!  Sure I got busy with work, life and starting to write articles for Seeking Alpha (www.seekingalpha.com, my screen name is "John Alford" if you're interested).  On top of not logging anything, I haven't been working out much.  However the good thing about the Presidential Fitness Challenge is you can log all activity-stretching, walking, housework/yardwork, "lifting and hauling" all count.  I especially like "lifting and hauling"-any Mom's want to figure out their credits for that one? :-)

So I checked how far you can go back and log entries.  It's just over two months, so I've made a few entries for walking/pedometer and stretching but won't try to remember everything.  Hopefully I can capture a thousand or more points and get back to earning 1000+ points a month.  Bronze is in sight, but platinum (1M points) may not happen for a long long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment