Amazon Banner

Friday, May 9, 2014

And with that bookkeeping, I'm the newest Bronze Presidential Champion!

I just logged in to the President's Challenge website, and since I count "motorcycle repair" as home repair, and any lifting/hauling can be credited, I crossed over 40,000 points tonight!

Celebration, we're gonna celebrate and have a good time!

https://www.presidentschallenge.org/activity/img/css/activity-tracker/pc-bronze-award-large.gif
Presidential Champion Challenge Bronze Award 


I would expect everyone to be awed, but its the first and easiest award.  Silver is another 50,000 points-more than I've already earned, so I'm immediately back to only 44% complete.  Also, my guest columnist Stephen "Wally" Siebel has at least one of the one million point Platinum awards, and the Grandmaster of the tae kwon do school I used to train with has multiple Platinum awards.  If I consistently work out, and more consistently log activity, I may have a shot at at least one Platinum award.

What do you do to stay motivated?


No comments:

Post a Comment