Amazon Banner

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Even if it's just a little, do something!

At long last I am both updating the blogs but also working out.

Monday I reset my 5x5 Stronglifts workout (yet again) at the McVeigh Fitness Center, JBLM.  This is one of my favorite base gyms.  It has a pool, a free weights room, aerobic equipment for those dreary Northwest winters, a boxing area and a fairly large Crossfit-like training area.  This area also would suffice as a decent starter powerlifting gym, so it's got everything I need.  This morning I also hit the hotel fitness center and did a quick workout.  I did 5x5 squats with the 25 pound dumbbells and then a couple of sets of dumbbell bench presses with them.  Sure it was only about 10-15 minutes in the gym, but it keeps the momentum going.

Grab what time you have and get a workout in!  You'll feel better and be healthier even if it's shorter than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment