Amazon Banner

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Feelling full with real food

As I experiment with diet and enjoy eating lots of different foods, I've re-discovered what I should have known all along.  Eating real foods and whole foods is the easiest way to lose weight and be healthy.  Last night's supper consisted of roasted chicken breast, a large salad of romaine lettuce and some noodles with veggies mixed in.  Two full plates of food but very little bad stuff-the noodle's fairly simple carbs were probably the worst of it.

Well, I was pretty satisfied even after I woke up this morning.  I've had a small McDonald's sausage biscuit so far today (yeah, that's kind of a cheat meal) and need to go get lunch soon.  Not because I am starving hungry, but because I have two meetings this afternoon and I want to focus on them.  The densely nutritious meal last night has proven so much better than a high carb, high fat meal that leaves my tank on empty within a few hours.

Eat it the way God made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment