Amazon Banner

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sandwiching Yoga between two rows

Just a note tonight on this afternoon's workout.

Got to the gym with just enough time to spare to get a 1000m row in before yoga class.  As it's been for the past few weeks, the room was packed.  Grace Cannon, the instructor led us through a good vinyasa/yin style class, with a few challenges mixed in.  One that got me was a side plank when my right deltoid gave out!  Oops, hit like a sack of bricks, stretched, then met the class on the left side.

After the class I did a really easy 1000m row.  I purposefully kept the pace and power down, but still couldn't get above about 2:50 per 500 without almost stopping between strokes.  Getting the hang of rowing but still probably using my arms too much.  Forearms are tight after rowing 6000m in two days after over a week off!

Rest day tomorrow.

Soon it will be time for rest/recovery-Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment