Amazon Banner

Monday, September 2, 2013

The President's Challenge website is back up!

After a couple of days without being able to log in, the President's Challenge Website is back up.  I was trying to remember everything especially as "home repairs" and "household chores" are fitness categories!  Considering I spent 3 hours painting motorcycle parts (details on how that project is going are in my other blog) and doing stuff around the house I might as well get credit for it!  I'm progressing along and am now 36.05% of the way to the bronze award and 1.4% of the way to the Platinum award!  WOO HOO at this rate I'll have to live to be almost 150 to get it....

But I need to ramp up a real fitness plan mixing 5x5/powerlifting (big compound movements) and high-intensity aerobics-more just for me, but getting the awards won't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment