Amazon Banner

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Looking for guest authors

I've decided to ask a few folks to contribute and so far one has accepted!  So I'm putting a public call out for anyone who would be interested in writing one or more articles that I could post here in the Creation Fitness blog.

I don't mind you including links to your blog or website as long as you don't link/advertise products not in keeping with this blog.  Pretty easy there-no illegal drugs/supplements, no prohibited links, and please keep in mind I view fitness through a Christian worldview.  Does that mean I would exclude good advice from other viewpoints?  No, but does limit what I post and what I would look for in guest columns.

I owe one of you a follow-up e-mail and will send that later today. Other interested parties can comment or let me know via Google+ or Facebook.

Thanks for reading-

No comments:

Post a Comment