Amazon Banner

Monday, November 3, 2014

Presidential Fitness Challenge Update

I finally got back to logging activity on the Presidential Champions page of the Presidential Fitness Challenge website.  While this hasn't been a great summer for working out, I have been modestly active.  Especially as the Presidential Champions website allows all kinds of activities as I have blogged about before, it's more the requirement to log each activity separately that is time consuming.  I've been kicked off the page a couple of times for no known reason too-frustrating when trying to catch up.  Currently you can log about two months back-so I've entered entries up to October 5th.  I'm still making steady progress-over 60,000 points without going to high point activities and still have most of October and this month's workouts and household activities to enter.  I may be able to get my silver award by the end of this year, but probably closer to January or February.

Getting the Platinum Award for 1,000,000 points is still way way off!  940,000 points to go at 4-5,000 a month means 186 months to go-15 and a half years.  I'd be 64 or so, but hey, what else are goals for?

No comments:

Post a Comment