Amazon Banner

Friday, November 21, 2014

Update on the Presidential Fitness Champions Award

Catching up on data entry bit by bit.  I'm almost caught up for the days I can go back and enter data at the President's Fitness website.  Last night a marathon session of recording favorite workouts and point earning events resulted in topping 75% of the 90,000 points needed for my Silver award!

Progress!

I don't use a FitBit or a pedometer so I have to guess steps.  Websites vary with the average number of steps an American takes in a day.  I also know my days vary-some I'm walking around a lot, others I am your typical sedentary American.  But I have upped the number I enter as I was probably way low at 2000 a day.  With all the other ways to earn points and being more consistent in recording them, I should have the Silver award soon-hopefully January at the latest.  Then it's 70,000 more points for Gold, and I only have 68,206 right now!  Nothing like long-term goals you can make progress to every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment