Amazon Banner

Monday, October 21, 2013

1,000,000 push-up challenge-will it ever be done?

Over on the John Stone Fitness Forum, someone a long time ago started a 1,000,000 push-up challenge.  I signed up to help probably 18 months ago or more when I stumbled across the forum and was signing up for other challenges.  I just logged some more push-ups here to bring the total up to 166,390, after 6 years and 56 pages of posts!  And you can get credit on the Presidential Fitness Challenge for calisthenics too.

OK folks, we're going to need lots of help here.  If you regularly do push-ups, or even want to just drop and do a few, help out.  If you don't want to sign up on that forum, leave your totals in the comments of this blog, and I'll total them up and give credit on the John Stone forum.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Update: I'm making good progress and averaging around 35 push-ups a day, so should meet this goal. Now I need to catch up logging on the Presidential Fitness Challenge website.

    ReplyDelete