Amazon Banner

Friday, October 4, 2013

Working on the goals!

So far it's been pretty good on working towards the October goals.  Just finished my last set of 15 push-ups and some stretching, so 45 push-ups for today and 4 items logged on the Presidents Champion Challenge.  Humbling thinking 45 push-ups was a "good day" as sets of 40 were the norm at Dive School!  But rebuilding is rebuilding just the same, and I know how I recover now and am in this for the long haul.

I also tried a new Indian restaurant in Poway today, and it is good!  Chicken Ticka Massala and Daal and a whole bunch of rice.  I still like Delhi Kitchen due to the variety in a buffet, but this new place (Kasi I think) is a welcome addition.  Good, pretty clean meals today-kind of two snacks instead of supper could have been better but overall pretty good.

I hope you have a great weekend with active activities and rest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment