Amazon Banner

Friday, November 1, 2013

How'd you do on your goals? New Month-New Goals!

Well, it's already November, so October is behind us, we have lots of leftover Halloween candy, and Turkey Day is quickly approaching.

I did pretty well on the October goals:

Got 1000 push-ups.
Generally slept 5.5 to 6 hours a night, improving quality but not quantity quite enough yet
Better diet, but didn't get the servings every day of fresh fruits and vegetables (FFV)
Need to update the Presidential's Challenge tracker, but think I fell short on the total points.

I'll review the goals more specifically and set November goals.  October was a very trying month, between work upheaval to start the month and personal challenges and busy-ness at the end.  But paying attention to good health and fitness practices paid off, as I was able to donate platelets twice within 8 days (yes, pushed it since I'm excited to be eligible again!) and stayed healthy despite the stresses.  I'm traveling a great deal in November so have to stay on top of diet and exercise again this month.

How did you do on your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment