Amazon Banner

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Daily workout (actually workouts) for the past two days

Yesterday my lifts were good and all are close to, at, or above where they were before I got sick a few weeks ago.  It was a Stronglifts 5x5 day, so after my usual warm-up here's what the work sets were:

Squats 5x5 150 pounds-back up to last working set before getting sick
BP 5x5 85 pounds-going up as 80 was the weight I lifted before sick
Deadlift 185x5-still have a little way to go to get back up to 205, but not rushing deadlift due to bad back spasm in October.

Today instead of a full rest day I did "active rest" and spun a quality spinning class bike for just over 20 minutes.  I also did my usual warm-up with some extra stretching/yoga and foam rolling to support lifting heavier weights this week.

Hope you had a good workout too!

No comments:

Post a Comment