Amazon Banner

Friday, February 6, 2015

Workout of the Day, or Daily Workout 6 Feb 2015

Yesterday I was really sore through my hips and legs.  Like really sore.  So I should have known something wasn't right.  My throat started hurting right before bed and sure enough, the hip soreness was my usual pre-illness lymph node activation.  These are my body's main "dumps"-some folks it's the ones in their neck, some in their armpits but for me it's those.  Yes the squats and deadlifts are getting heavier but the soreness was the lymph nodes as I AM SICK.

So today was a rest day anyway, but now it's a serious rest weekend.  Got some OTC medicine and have already napped.  More stretching and foam rolling this weekend and lots of sleep.

So here's the workout:

Nap
Sleep
No exertion
Stretch
Water

Probably be the plan until Monday, but I'll update the blog as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment