Amazon Banner

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Definitely Sick, so Workout of the Day was a walk

The cold, flu or sinus infection I felt coming on yesterday showed up in full force today.  I slept restlessly most of last night, this morning and even napped this afternoon.  I think I got 12 hours or so of sleep in 2-4 hour blocks.  I don't have my FitBit with me so that is just an estimate.

I'm on the road traveling and my teammate has the rental car.  So this afternoon I walked to the Wal-Mart for different drugs (night-time vs. regular) and the Starbucks.  The walk was about 3 miles round-trip and much needed.  I'll likely walk around some more tomorrow too.

I have some body aches and sure don't want to contaminate the whole base gym Monday, so I probably will take a few more days off.  Disappointing, but much better to think of others and also get well so I can continue increasing poundages per the Stronglift 5x5 plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment